3 Saturdays in January
Join me beginning January 14 th for my Three Saturdays Virtual Workshop
The Artist’s Way
Invitation to Discover Your Bliss in 2023
January 14 th , 21 st , and 28th
10:00 – 1:30pm EST
Register – $500
Registration Opens August 1st, 2022
This creative workshop is for you if you have a willingness to:
- Dig deep, stretch your boundaries, and share your internal voice and writing with a tribe of like-minded, heart-centered women.
- Complete journaling prompts designed to spark your creativity, self-awareness & imagination!
- Gain clarity, discover “Ahas”, reconnect with your joy, and embrace the journey for the year ahead.
- Be supportive and provide loving, positive feedback to other participants.
- Treat others with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Trust yourself and set aside self-judgment. No special writing experience is needed!
The Artist’s Way Workshop Includes:
- Three Saturdays – Weekly 3-hour group sessions via Zoom.
- Connection to other inspiring women on an intimate level.
- Recommended media resources designed around the weekly agenda to inspire your journaling.
- Thought-provoking, transformative exercises based on Julia Cameron’s teachings and chapters within the Artist’s Way book.
- Unlimited Email support throughout your transformation!
- Access to private Artist’s Way Workshop Facebook Community and Dropbox Folders.
- The Artist’s Way book and a surprise gift to celebrate your discoveries.
- BONUS: A private coaching call with Beth to set powerful intentions around your New Year goals; creativity, career, relationships, happiness, and joy! ($250 value)
Artist’s Way FAQs:
What is the Artist’s Way?
A book that details a 12-week program of creative discovery and renewal.
Created by Julia Cameron more than 25 years ago, the program is used by
people worldwide to overcome the beliefs and fears that inhibit the creative
process and to flourish in their lives and work.
Who is this for?
The Artist’s Way is for everyone. This means any woman yearning for more. No
previous writing experience is necessary! Spots are limited to 10 women.
What will we be doing each Saturday?
Facilitated by Beth Bryce, we’ll follow the program pretty closely as it’s written in
the book, with a minor tweak here and there. We’ll meet for 3 hours each week to
play together, support one another, and work through prompts and activities
designed to nurture creativity. There will be a scheduled lunch break each Saturday.
How will the first session go?
We’re adding a virtual Thursday networking session on January 12th (6-8 pm
EST), so we can have a little time to get to know one another, introduce some of
the tools and concepts, and establish a strong, safe sense of community among
What is the time investment?
Dedicate at least 5 hours each week for readings, writing assignments, and
virtual Saturday session.
What can I expect to get out of the program?
A deeper understanding of your heart’s desires focused on 2023, a stronger
relationship with your authentic self, and a set of tools for maintaining a
connection to the source of your creativity.
Program Investment – $500*
- $500 investment includes the entire cost of the Artist’s Way Workshop – the 3-Saturdays distance course materials, weekly conference calls, and a private coaching call with Beth Bryce ($250 value).
- In addition – this includes your Artist’s Way book and a surprise gift to celebrate your discoveries!
- Due to the limited nature of this group, we will not refund any monies due to cancellation during the program. However, you are welcome to sell or give away your spot, having a short conversation with Beth first.
How to Register
It would be an honor to help you ignite your creativity and put your wishes for 2023 down on paper! To join Beth’s Artist’s Way Workshop, you will need to complete the following:
Want to Schedule an Appointment?
Subscribe For a Free E-Book
7 Steps To Living Authentically With Passion & Purpose
Sign up for my musings on redefining our lives, favorite resources, and upcoming live and virtual events. Thank you for welcoming me into your life. I’m deeply honored. We are better together.